This agreement governs www.bonny
Terms & Conditions
By accessing www.bonny
2. Use License
- Permission is granted for users to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on www.bonny
apts-l.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.bonny
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or"mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if users violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bonny Apartments at any time. After viewing www.bonny
apts-l.com or upon termination of this use license, users must destroy any downloaded materials in their possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on www.bonny
In no event shall Bonny Apartments or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.bonny
5. Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on www.bonny
Bonny Apartments has not reviewed all of the websites linked to www.bonny
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to www.bonny
- Before or at the time of collecting information, Bonny Apartments will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Bonny Apartments will collect and use information solely with the objective of fulfilling specific purposes denoted during collection and for other compatible purposes, unless Bonny Apartments obtains the consent of the users concerned or as required by law.
- Bonny Apartments will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment purposes denoted.
- Bonny Apartments will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of users.
- User-provided data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Bonny Apartments will protect information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Bonny Apartments will make information readily available to users about policies and practices relating to the management of their information.
Bonny Apartments routinely enhances the user experience and accessibility standards of www.bonny
Measures To Support Accessibility
Below are steps Bonny Apartments has proactively taken to support and enhance the accessibility of www.bonny
- Include accessibility as part of Bonny Apartments’s mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout Bonny Apartments’s internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for Bonny Apartments’s staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for web designers and developers alike to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. www.bonny
User accessibility feedback is welcome. Please share any accessibility barriers encountered on www.bonny
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility of www.bonny
The accessibility of www.bonny
- ChromeVox Classic Extension
- External evaluation
This Accessibility Statement is approved by Bonny Apartments.